Browse our most frequently asked questions list below to learn everything you need to know!

I get asked this at least once (sometimes 10 times) almost every weekend. This is because South Florida has a perpetual (constant) 30%-40% chance of rain. Lots of people don’t really pay attention to that very often, until they have a party planned for that day, and then they tend to fret. Here are some things to consider:

1. A 30% chance of rain means that there is a 70% chance of no rain. Those are good odds.

2. There is much more to planning a party around the weather then seeing if “rain” is being predicted. You will need an hourly forecast to see during what hours specifically it might rain. Also, you will want to see how many inches total are forecasted so that you will have an idea as to how long total and how hard the rain will be. “Rain” is rain even if it is just a few sprinkles, and thats usually all we get. But if the weather is calling for 2 inches in a 3 hour period, then you know that there is a good chance those 3 hours will have some pretty hard rain.

3. Children can still use the inflatable in the rain, provided that there is no lightning. (In fact, most bouncers have a roof which keeps the inside pretty dry.)

4.Usually, if it does rain (hard), it does not rain for long. If you would not want the children using it in the rain, then they can use it after the rain passes (which usually is 10-30 minutes).

5. Every once in a great while, we actually have the type of rain that “up North” has. Hard rain all day long. Inches and inches. Very uncommon since Florida is notorious for blue skies one minute, and rain the next minute, followed by more sunshine. But, if there was to be hard rain all day as is the case usually 1-2 weekends per year, feel free to cancel the inflatable (and the party for that matter).

I like to use Accuweather and it can also show you how many actual inches of rain are expected if it does happen to rain in the first place. This is helpful in determining the type of rain expected. I have found that every year, there are usually 2 or 3 weekends that are actual rain-outs. Some people cancel their party, others still rent the bounce house since they don’t know what the weather will do and plus they are planning on having the kids use the bounce house either way. That is all up to you.

Usually once every few weeks a customer will call me worried that I’m going to cancel them just because there is a 50 percent chance of rain for several hours on a Sat. My simple response is that I actually expect it to rain for 30 min to an hour every day without even checking the weather. Because any weather forecast is just chance based so frequently inaccurate and after you watch weather forecasts a while and pay attention to the weather (like I do since I work outside and have 25-50 inflatables outside during any given weekend) then you see that for most of the year you can expect it to rain that much every day, regardless of what any forecast says. So I don’t worry about my inflatables getting wet since I already know the will.. probably every rental since this is South Florida.

Bounce houses sometimes will tip over, roll over or even blow away for the following reasons.

 

1. Inadequate tethering measures.

Some companies do not use stakes, or the stakes that they use are too small. This is the most common reason for wind mishaps with inflatables.

2. Cheap Inflatables.

There are some very cheap inflatables on the market today that are being sold in retail stores and even rented by some companies. These inflatables tether points are not strong enough to withstand strong winds and would break free if left inflated in strong winds. This is just another reason why quality matters. 

3. Improper Usage

Some people are not responsible with inflatables, and they do not deflate them when winds are extremely severe. This raises the risk of an incident greatly. All inflatables should be deflated if winds are picking up past 20 MPH.

We do e-signature and payment prior to delivery, which helps us to streamline our delivery process. If we miss you at delivery, no problem. (Just leave the gate unlocked for us, and put the dog away!)

If the reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to the originally scheduled rental date, the deposit is fully refundable. If the reservation is cancelled 6 or fewer calendar days prior to the delivery date it will be held as an available credit for any rental date in the next 6 months. If cancellation is performed on the day of delivery, but before the delivery/install (which may be up to 1 calendar day before the actual rental date) up to 50% of the total balance will still be required. (If item has already been delivered/installed then 100% of balance is owed regardless of any cancellation request.) 

We collect a 50 dollar deposit via credit card to hold your equipment for your event date.

Still have questions?

Feel free to use our Contact Form to reach out to us anytime.